Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37097 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,953 Dirham (29,524₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (43 minutes ago)