Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 MAD / SLL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,924 Dirham (16,382,224 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)