Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00176 MAD / SLL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,591 Dirham (10,552,819 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)