Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 MAD / SLL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,796 Dirham (14,840,568 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)