Cost of living comparison between Kemerovo, Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15615 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,535 Dirham (руб 61,062) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)