Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.599 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,582 Dirham (C$4,288) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (41 minutes ago)