Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.380 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,675 Dirham (C$4,292) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)