Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.298 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,410 Dirham (C$3,619) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (36 minutes ago)