Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03482 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,376 Dirham (355,457 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)