Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03455 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,352 Dirham (357,554 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)