Cost of living comparison between Kecskemét, Hungary and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03403 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,189 Dirham (358,150 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)