Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.578 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,533 Dirham (5,638TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (39 minutes ago)