Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.014 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,380 Dirham (6,146TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)