Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.332 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,870 Dirham (5,090TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)