Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 377%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01645 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,523 Dirham (2,341,993 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)