Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08550 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,944 Dirham (¥268,361) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)