Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08306 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,945 Dirham (¥276,252) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (26 minutes ago)