Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08459 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,228 Dirham (¥262,774) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)