Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08411 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,576 Dirham (¥244,632) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)