Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,076 Dirham (€2,051) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (31 minutes ago)