Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,877 Dirham (€1,661) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (44 minutes ago)