Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,725 Dirham (€1,975) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)