Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08663 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,476 Dirham (¥236,364) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)