Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08562 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,871 Dirham (¥267,122) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)