Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08410 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,523 Dirham (¥255,914) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)