Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08355 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,534 Dirham (¥269,720) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)