Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09705 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,481 Dirham (₨ 118,308) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)