Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09203 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,354 Dirham (₨ 199,436) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)