Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09549 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,784 Dirham (₨ 144,357) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)