Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09244 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,694 Dirham (₨ 115,693) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)