Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09314 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,490 Dirham (₨ 177,045) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)