Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08892 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,823 Dirham (₨ 200,447) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)