Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.084 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,928 Dirham (€1,708) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)