Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.649 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,563 Dirham (€1,743) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)