Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.720 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,714 Dirham (€1,746) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)