Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.792 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,028 Dirham (€2,134) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (20 minutes ago)