Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.402 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,383 Dirham (元20,960) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)