Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,727 Dirham (元17,039) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)