Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,579 Dirham (元17,397) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)