Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,242 Dirham (元17,171) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)