Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 111% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,985 Dirham (29,426 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (31 minutes ago)