Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.062 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,614 Dirham (29,777 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (27 minutes ago)