Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,495 Dirham (29,381 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)