Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,342 Dirham (€2,540) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)