Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.051 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,413 Dirham (€2,481) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (about 2 hours ago)