Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.928 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,127 Dirham (€2,116) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)