Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,581 Dirham (€2,706) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (42 minutes ago)