Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44458 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,187 Dirham (49,904 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)