Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39750 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,560 Dirham (34,115 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)