Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42695 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,250 Dirham (49,771 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)