Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42715 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,518 Dirham (57,399 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)