Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,540 Dirham (3,414,404 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (14 minutes ago)