Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,539 Dirham (2,297,806 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)