Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,331 Dirham (3,148,728 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)