Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.175 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,812 Dirham (3,406TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)