Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.033 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,231 Dirham (7,493TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (39 minutes ago)