Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13790 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,919 Dirham (166,194 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)