Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,564 Dirham (﷼ 33,910,841) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)