Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02835 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,343 Dirham (682,326 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)