Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03008 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,012 Dirham (598,764 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (34 minutes ago)