Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02586 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,491 Dirham (367,082 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)