Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03027 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,025 Dirham (232,098 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)