Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02732 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,311 Dirham (377,387 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)