Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03000 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,024 Dirham (300,760 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (40 minutes ago)