Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03240 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,573 Dirham (233,753 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (39 minutes ago)