Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09636 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,400 Dirham (₨107,925) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)