Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09672 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,491 Dirham (₨129,151) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)