Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01651 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,263 Dirham (1,166,424 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)