Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03646 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,067 Dirham (385,856 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)