Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03492 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,397 Dirham (269,101 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)