Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03475 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,478 Dirham (359,119 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)