Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31456 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,358 Dirham (52,004 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)