Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31415 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,245 Dirham (51,711 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)