Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31969 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,691 Dirham (61,593 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)