Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30984 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,707 Dirham (57,149 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)