Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32856 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,956 Dirham (60,738 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)