Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06684 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,954 Dirham (253,666 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)