Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06113 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,692 Dirham (289,414 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (20 minutes ago)