Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08763 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,126 Dirham (¥229,655) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)