Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08404 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,465 Dirham (¥350,617) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)