Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08329 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,991 Dirham (¥372,079) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (26 minutes ago)