Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08632 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,519 Dirham (¥365,161) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)