Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.257 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,722 Dirham (RM5,193) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)