Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.279 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,091 Dirham (RM8,379) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)