Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,794 Dirham (RM8,746) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)