Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,601 Dirham (RM8,426) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)