Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,368 Dirham (8,032,061 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)