Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,390 Dirham (6,594,164 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)