Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00255 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,620 Dirham (6,517,745 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)