Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,535 Dirham (4,438,476 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)