Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00287 MAD / UGX
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,094 Dirham (5,611,721 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)