Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.206 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,510 Dirham (C$3,540) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)