Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.370 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,578 Dirham (C$3,878) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)