Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35544 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,367 Dirham (43,233₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)