Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36529 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,744 Dirham (40,362₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)