Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14382 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,883 Dirham (руб 103,480) in Kaluga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)