Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14528 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,110 Dirham (руб 104,006) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)