Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06691 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,822 Dirham (251,403 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)