Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06137 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,581 Dirham (400,515 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (43 minutes ago)