Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,187 Dirham (6,180 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)