Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,634 Dirham (6,705 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)