Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.499 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,262 Dirham (7,709 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)