Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.964 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,544 Dirham (€1,782) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)