Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.162 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,514 Dirham (€2,107) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)