Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.031 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,990 Dirham (€1,994) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)