Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14756 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,431 Dirham (₨77,465) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)