Cost of living in Kakinada, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13399 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,437 Dirham (₨85,360) in Kakinada.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)