Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.341 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,760 Dirham (3,820 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)