Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,074 Dirham (4,708TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)