Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.680 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,617 Dirham (6,573TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)