Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08744 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,049 Dirham (¥263,616) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)