Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08987 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,639 Dirham (¥229,662) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (39 minutes ago)