Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08924 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,718 Dirham (¥153,726) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (37 minutes ago)