Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08374 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,170 Dirham (¥228,924) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (39 minutes ago)