Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03163 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,572 Dirham (523,912 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)