Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03188 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,019 Dirham (502,488 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)