Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02638 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,524 Dirham (588,426 ₦) in Kaduna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)