Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,051 Dirham ($1,958) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)