Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.355 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,283 Dirham ($1,847) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)