Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,643 Dirham (20,852 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)