Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,690 Dirham (19,262 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)