Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,706 Dirham (31,419 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (12 minutes ago)