Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,197 Dirham (14,954 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)