Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,554 Dirham (21,738 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (25 minutes ago)