Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13654 MAD / AFN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,730 Dirham (137,174 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (25 minutes ago)