Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15019 MAD / AFN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,211 Dirham (147,879 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)