Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,497 Dirham (€1,992) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)