Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.336 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,172 Dirham (€3,103) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)