Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,379 Dirham (€2,006) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)