Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.945 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,815 Dirham (R$ 7,407) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)